Ij.start.cannon : Canon Printer Driver Download
This guide will teach you to perform the ij.start.cannon set up successfully. All procedural steps are clearly specified. You must follow the process attentively to minimize the error and to complete the process.
Enter Printer Model
Install into your System
Guidelines for First-time Setup of your Canon Printer
There are several steps that you must follow if you are performing the ij.start.canon set up of your Canon printer for the very first time. However, if you are done with all this, you can proceed to the next section and start the download of ij.start.cannon printer driver
- Begin with the unboxing of your Canon Printer. Remove all the wrapping material including tapes, plastics, etc.
- Then, take the printer out of the box. Uncover it by removing the plastic wrapped around it and place it on a preferred location.
- Now, take out all the accessories that have been received. Using the user manual, attach all the cables and other materials to complete the primary setup.
- Once the power cord is attached securely, turn your printer on. To turn it on, press the power button which you can easily locate on the control panel.
- Next, you need to fill in the ink cartridge in your printer. The ink must be installed very carefully to avoid wastage. You are recommended to take the help of the instructions printed in the user manual for the ink installation.
- The final step is to load the papers. Before you put the papes in the paper tray, prepare them by aligning all the edges. The papers you load in your printer should be in the portrait orientation. Loading them in landscape orientation might result in the paper jam issues.
Download Canon Printer Driver For Free- ij.start.cannon
After you are done setting up your printer, you need to download the Canon Printer Drivers. It is necessary to download and install the printer driver as all your printing functions are performed with it. From commanding to printing, everything is done via a printer driver. It plays a crucial role throughout the printing process. The driver software is available at no cost and can be downloaded from multiple Canon platforms. Among various platforms, “ij.start.cannon” is the most feasible. To know the download process in detail, you must take a look at the given instructions.
- To download the printer driver, the primary step is to visit the printer driver webpage. This requires you to launch the secure internet browser followed by entering “ij.start.canon” in the address bar. When you are done entering the URL, move to your keyboard, and press the “Enter” key. As you do so, you will be redirected to the printer drivers webpage.
- From the home page of ij.start.cannon, press the uppermost tab i.e. “Canon Printer Setup” tab.
- Now, the product window will come into view. Canon offers different ij.start.cannon printer drivers for different models of its printer. Hence, you need to find the Canon Printer Driver compatible with your purchase. So, you have to fill the search field with the model name of your Canon printer.
- By pressing the “Go” tab, you will be taken to your model window with the download link.
- Before you step ahead, you need to check and make sure that you are downloading the compatible ij.start.cannon printer driver. To make the appropriate selection, click the OS tab placed on the upper-right corner.
- Now, come back and click the “Download” tab from the middle of the screen. The download will begin as you click the link. You are suggested to wait for say 1-2 minutes until the download gets completed. The time for download might change as per the speed of your network connection.
As mentioned above, there are other platforms too for downloading the printer driver. Another mostly used portal is “usa.canon.com”. Once you reach the homepage of Canon using this URL, you have to type in the complete model name with the product series in the search field. Select your printer from the search result and you will reach the product window. Now, scroll down the screen and choose the “Drivers and Download” tab. The list of distinct drivers will prompt. Move along the list and make the appropriate driver selection. To begin the download, click Select> Download, from the selected driver section.
Sequential Process to Install the Canon Printer Driver via Ij.start.cannon
To get step-by-step guidance to install the ij.start.cannon printer driver on your computer system, you have to follow the guidance provided below.
- Initiate the installation of ij.start.cannon driver by connecting your printer to the internet connection. There are multiple methods available to form the connection. You can either opt for the WPS method or Standard method of connection. However, if your printer is not compatible with wireless connectivity, you can also use the ethernet method for establishing the connection.
- The next step is to access the downloaded file. If you have not changed the location manually, you will find your file in the Downloads folder. Double-click the file and run it.
- After you are done granting the permission, you will get to see the installation wizard.
- The primary window offers you to make the changes in the wizard language. Make the changes and proceed to the next step.
- You will now be asked to establish a connection between your computer system and printer. Make the preferred choice from the available options and build a connection. Instructions for the same will appear on your screen.
- When your printer gets attached to the system successfully, you will get a list of the printers and you have to choose the one you are using.
- From the software selection screen, checkmark the boxes of the selected software.
- Afterwards, the license agreement will prompt on your screen. Read the terms and conditions thoroughly and accept them to step further.
- The installation will now begin. In a minute or two, the process will get complete.
- You can now perform the print test by following the instructions and complete the ij.start.cannon driver installation.
Questions Usually Raised by Canon Users
At times, resetting the Canon printer settings and changing them back to the default will help you in fixing the error. If you want to reset your Canon printer, you have to follow the directions given below.
- Push the power button and switch on your Canon printer.
- Now, locate the “Reset” button on the control panel and press it.
- Without releasing the Reset button, you need to press the “Start” button.
- When you press both the buttons altogether, the Reset process will commence. Once the process gets completed, the settings will restore to the default.
- To conclude the process successfully, you need to turn off your printer and detach the power cord. After waiting for a few minutes, re-establish the connection and power on your printer.
For making the changes in the printer settings via a web browser, you might need your printer’s IP address. There are several other uses too. In case, you want to check your printer’s IP address, you have to:
- Press the “WiFi” button from the printer’s control panel. Hold the button until the WiFi lamp lights up.
- Now, press the “Color” button followed by pressing the “WiFi” button two times consecutively.
- Next, you are required to print the printer settings. For this, press the “Color” button one more time.
- When your print is out, take a look at the information. You will find your IP address printed right there.