Canon is one of the oldest and a well-known brands in the printer industry known for producing high-quality printers with the latest and advanced printing features. Therefore, amongst those top-notch printers, the Canon G3000 is an AIO wireless printer specially designed for high printing volume at a very nominal cost.
Furthermore, the Canon G3000 features Wireless LAN, Mobile and cloud printing, an Integrated ink tank system, and much more. Along with this, the Canon G3000 supports Windows, Mac, Android, and Ios devices. Additionally, it is an excellent printing machine for personal as well as professional use. However, the users will have to carry out the canon printer setup procedure. Therefore, the users are recommended to follow the steps provided below to complete the canon G3000 printer setup procedure.
Canon G3000 Printer Setup
The users are supposed to go through the complete setup procedure of the canon G3000 printer. Thus, after completing the setup procedure, the printer is ready to use. So, scroll down and follow the prompts described below to accomplish the setup procedure.
Turn “ON” Printer
- In the initial stage, the users are supposed to turn “ON” the printer.
- Note: Ensure that one end of the power cable is plugged into the power socket and the other end to the canon printer’s backside.
- After this, carefully turn “ON” the operational panel of the canon printer.
- Then the users are advised to hit the “Power” button.
- Now the users will be asked to select the canon printer’s language as per their requirement.
- Note: With the help of the navigation keys, the users are advised to select the canon printer’s preferred language.
Download Canon printer drivers
For the proper functioning of the canon printer, it is mandatory to download and install the latest and updated canon printer drivers. Therefore, the users are recommended to download and install the canon printer driver. So, scroll down and apply the steps penned below to download and install the canon printer drivers carefully.
- The users are first suggested to open a web browser.
- After opening the browser, the users are recommended to visit the official website of the canon.
- Note: The official website of canon is ij.start.canon.
- Now, wait for the official website to open.
- Once the official website opens on the screen, the users are recommended to tap on the “Setup” button.
- Then the users are supposed to choose the printer model from the given list.
- Note: The users can also type the product name in the given field.
- Then the users are supposed to click on the “Go” tab.
- Now the users are recommended to select the region.
- After this, the Canon G3000 Printer Setup window will open.
- Then on that window, the users are recommended to tap on the “Download” option.
- Now the “.exe” file will start downloading on the screen.
- Note: After this, the users are suggested to wait for the canon printer download process to complete.
- Then the users are suggested to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the canon printer download and installation process.
Install canon printer cartridge
The users will have to wait for the print carriage to become stable. Therefore, after the print carriage becomes stable, the users are suggested to proceed further with the installation procedure provided below.
- The users are first supposed to remove the tape from the canon printer cartridge carefully.
- Note: Make sure not to touch the contact on the canon printer cartridges.
- After this, the users are suggested to insert the black printer cartridge into the left slot and the color cartridge into the right slot.
- Note: Make sure that the canon printer cartridge is located with an upward angle in the slot.
- Note: The users are suggested to lock it gently after placing the printer cartridge.
In the end, the users are suggested to close the output cover of the printer.
Load the paper tray
- The users are suggested to carefully take out the paper tray and stop after they hear a click sound.
- After this, the users are suggested to gently slide the purple paper guide and move it to the right side.
- After this, gently place the paper in the paper tray.
- Note: Ensure not to exceed the maximum paper limit.
- The users are suggested to adjust the paper guide through the paper edges to fix it.
- Note: Check and make sure that there should not be any bent paper because it will cause a paper jam issue.
- After carefully placing the paper, the users are recommended to slide the paper tray into the canon printer gently.
- After that, the users are supposed to set the paper settings according to the printer display’s requirement.
Hence, after successfully applying the steps provided above, it would have become easy for all users to complete the setup procedure. However, if any user still comes across any issue while performing the setup procedure, they are suggested to contact the canon customer service team for assistance.