Canon Pixma Ip110 Setup
The Canon Pixma ip110 is a wireless compact printer that provides real convenience and superior image quality. It prints gorgeous photos and rich quality business documents up to 8.5 inches X 11 inches. Moreover, it is an ideal printing machine for mobile business professionals. Also, the compact and lightweight of canon ip110 makes it the perfect machine for personal and professional use.
The Canon Pixma ip110 has a built-in wireless feature that automatically connects with the device and helps the user save time to print from anywhere within the house. Additionally, the users can take advantage of the wireless printing feature through their mobile device. Thus the user can print from their smartphone via various applications such as Google Cloud Print, AirPrint, Canon print app.
The Canon Pixma ip110 is a multifunction printing machine that gets connected to the device wirelessly. However, the users will have to perform the canon printer setup procedure to take advantage of its incredible print quality. So, all users must complete the steps provided below regarding canon printer setup.
Turn “on” Printer
- First of all, turn “ON” the printer.
- Note: The users are advised to Insert one end of the power cable into the power socket and the other end to the canon printer’s backside to turn ON the printer.
- Then turn “ON” the canon printer’s operational panel.
- After this, tap on the “Power” button.
- Now the users will have to choose the language of the printer.
- Note: Use the navigation keys to choose the preferred language.
Download Canon printer drivers
The users are suggested to download the latest and updated canon printer drivers to avoid any setup procedure issue. So, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the official website, i.e. ij.start.cannon.
- After this, click on the “Setup” option.
- Then click on the “Setup” option.
- Now the users are recommended to choose the printer model from the list or else type the product name in the given field.
- After this, click on the “Go” button.
- Then select the region.
- After this, the setup window will get open.
- From there, click on the “Download” option.
- After this, the “.exe” file will start downloading.
- Note: Wait for the download procedure to get complete.
- After this, follow the on-screen prompt to complete the canon printer drivers download and installation procedure.
Install canon printer cartridge
The users will have to wait for the print carriage holder to become stable. After the canon printer carriage gets stable, follow the instruction discussed below to install the Canon printer cartridge.
- The users are recommended to remove the tape from the canon printer cartridge gently.
- Note: Avoid touching the contact on the printer cartridges.
- Now the users are advised to insert the black cartridge in the left slot and the color cartridge in the right slot.
- Note: The users are recommended to locate the canon printer cartridge with an upward angle in the slot.
- Note: After placing the canon printer cartridge, lock it.
Then close the canon printer’s output cover.
Load the paper Tray
- The users are advised to take out the paper tray and stop after they hear a click sound.
- After this, carefully slide the purple paper guide and move it to the right side.
- Now arrange the paper in the paper tray.
- Note: Ensure not to exceed the maximum paper limit.
- After this, carefully adjust the paper guide through the paper edges to fix it.
- Note: The users are suggested to check and confirm that there should not be any bent paper because it will cause a paper jam issue.
- Once the user places the paper, they are advised to slide the paper tray into the printer gently.
- Now set the paper settings according to the requirement on the printer display.
So once the user performs the steps mentioned above, they can easily complete the canon Pixma ip110 setup procedure. But if any user encounters an issue with the setup procedure, they are suggested to ask for help from the canon customer service team.