Canon PIXMA MG3100 Driver Download
The Canon Pixma MG3100 is a home office printer that allows getting work done much easier. Furthermore, it is designed to resolve problems with poor print quality, unresponsive or unprintable printers, sluggish printing, and application failures during printing. Also, recent Windows 11 and Windows 10 drivers that are compatible with this device may be found in our archive. Then, support is also provided for older operating systems like Windows 8. Over 229,404 downloads of matching drivers have received an average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars. Moreover, the most appropriate version for your operating system can be found below.
Download the Canon PIXMA MG3100 Printer Driver
- Firstly, go to the ij.start.cannon to download the Canon PIXMA MG3100 printer driver.
- Now, read the information at ij.start.canon and note how to run the setup file. If it doesn’t start automatically, then select Download.
- Then, select Start Setup.
- Next, choose the correct region, then Next.
- Further, on the License Agreement, choose Yes.
- After that, choose Agree or Do Not Agree to the Extended Survey.
- Here, on the Firewall Settings screen, choose Next.
- In addition, on the Connection Method screen, choose Yes.
- If the Select wireless router screen (shown below) appears, to connect to the printer, select the wireless router, enter the Network Key (password) and select Next.
- The setup procedure continues. Wait for it to finish.
- Additionally, the network connection is complete. You are almost finish. Select Next.
- The Canon printer drivers will install now. You can complete a test print if desired.
- On the Complete Setup screen, choose Next.
- Select any optional application software you want to add (check the box to choose or recheck it to clear) and select Next.
- Also, on the You Can Print screen, choose Next.
- On the User Registration screen, select Next or Skip.
- Select Exit. You are ready to print wirelessly.
- Tap OK on the printer.
The Setup Procedure of the Canon PIXMA MG3100 Printer Driver
- First, ensure the Canon Printer Drivers is ON.
- Then, if the printer is busy with cleaning, print head alignment, or another procedure, wait for it to finish.
- Next, tap the Network Status Button (A) on the printer.
- Also, tap LAN settings on the Basic network information screen.
- Now, tap Wireless LAN.
- After that, click Wireless LAN setup.
- Here, click Easy wireless connect.
- Further, tap Yes.
- Once the Canon printer driver preparation completes, the screen below appears.