In some ways, setting up a printer—whether it’s new or old—can be confusing and irritating. Additionally, installing Canon printer drivers and setting up the printer may appear intimidating. Though it isn’t! due to the fact that the ij.start.canon website assists customers of Canon printers with setup and related procedures. Additionally, ij.start.canon provides Canon printer drivers for all printer devices.
Furthermore, ij.start.cannon offers comprehensive guides and complete instructions for Canon printer setup. However, let’s dig deep into what ij.start.canon is, and how one can utilize it.
What is ij.start.canon?
Having a Canon printer is one of the wise decisions if you are remodeling into a smart home and in general. A current necessity for contemporary printing solutions is Canon printers. Furthermore, the top-of-the-line and performance-oriented features deliver quality results. However, it is essential to configure your printer using the proper Canon printer drivers if you want to maximize its capabilities. Regular drive updates are also essential to guarantee its correct operation. Ij.start.canon is the default web address to download printer driver and driver updates for your Canon printers. Additionally, users can download and install printer drivers on different operating systems.
Complete Canon Printer Setup via "ij.start.canon"
Setting up a Canon printer is fairly easy and quick at “ij.start.canon.” Additionally, users can effectively complete the setup on this platform by entering the correct printer model number. This process consists of a few steps, so be sure to complete them all correctly for a booming setup.
Step 1: Go to "ij.start.canon"
- Start by opening any secure web browser that you frequently use. Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Firefox are a few examples.
- Then, enter “ij.start.canon” in the browser’s address bar by typing or copy-pasting it to navigate the official Canon Printer Setup page.
Step 2: Go To The Setup Page
- When you arrive at the website’s home page, you will see several links with highlighted tabs. Pick the “Setup (Start Here)” tab from those options.
- Now, select your Canon printer’s model number in the next window. Choose a model from the available list. You can also type your printer’s model number into the search field as an alternative. After that, hit the “Enter” key or “Go” button.
- The “ij.start.canon” will lead you to your Canon printer’s setup page as a result. Here, you may more easily walk through each setup procedure individually.
- Then, in the window that displays, click the “Start” button to begin the process.
Step 3: Download Printer Drivers
- As stated below, the next step is obtaining your system’s printer driver. This makes it possible for your computer and Canon printer to communicate.
- You can download the driver by option of the “Download” button that is indicated on the “ij.start.canon” box.
- However, select the operating system for your printer driver in the window’s lower left-hand corner before continuing. The window showing the appropriate Driver to Download will instantly update after doing this.
- Click the “Download” button after that, and then wait for the process to be finished.
- Then, after opening the downloaded file, install it by adhering to the on-screen directions.
Step 4: Installing Canon Printer Driver
- The first step is to open the downloaded file. Thus, go to your system’s default downloads folder for this.
- The installation wizard will show up after you have finished granting permission.
- On the main window, you can select a language for the wizard. Therefore, make the necessary adjustments before moving on to the subsequent step.
- A popup to connect your computer and printer will appear. Therefore, select the right option to establish a connection. You’ll see the required instructions on your screen.
- Once your printer has been successfully linked to the system, you will see a list of available printers; you must choose the printer you want to use from this list.
- Check the boxes next to the selected software on the program selection screen.
- Next, the licensing agreement window will then appear. Please carefully read and accept the terms and conditions before continuing.
- The installation procedure will now begin. It will only take a couple of minutes to complete the process.
- You can finally perform the print test to verify that the installation is finished.
If you find it difficult to follow the procedure mentioned, you can navigate to the ij.start.cannon for more straightforward instructions.
Previous Article – How do I Setup my Canon Printer Wirelessly