Enter Printer Model
Enter Printer Model
Install into your System
Many of Canon printers now come with wireless capabilities that can be conveniently connected to the mobile through the Canon applications. Canon offers numerous printing apps to enable the user to print a document or a photo directly from the mobile. These apps allow straight communication between a smartphone and a printer and you can send print requests wirelessly. Hence, you are no longer required to connect your mobile to the computer in case you want to print from the mobile. Depending on your mobile device, there are different applications available that can be easily downloaded from the Google Play Store or the App Store. This guide gives you a briefing about all the features of all the printing applications and their installation procedure. Also, this manual will provide you additional information to set up your wireless printer via Bluetooth and how to print a photo from your mobile using the Canon Applications.
Briefing About Canon Printing Applications
- Canon Print Inkjet/Selphy is an application that is workable with all the wireless printers i.e Pixma, Inkjet, Maxify, and Selphy. By using this app, you can crop a picture as per your requirement before printing, scan photos or documents, directly email the scanned image, and can easily set up the printer via Bluetooth.
- Canon Easy Photo Printer is a user-friendly photo print app. You can choose your preferred layout, print your own calendars, disc labels, albums, photo Id’s, business visiting cards, borderless photos, and much more.
- Creative Park Canon application has exclusive functions by using which you can create your own decorative greeting cards, paper crafts for your kids, wedding cards, etc. Also, you can personalize the templates, add text to it, and can print them from your wireless printer.
- Canon Selphy Photo Layout is built with some enhanced functions that allow you to make your own layout of the images and securely store them in the application. But Selphy printers requires you to separately install the Canon Inkjet/Selphy app for printing the images for which you have created the layouts.
- Canon Mini Print allows you to add graphics, text, and creative filters to the images that you want to print. Hence after customizing the photo saved on your smartphone or from the social media account, you can print directly using the Mini print application.
Install Canon Application
To begin installing your desired Canon App, look up for the supported Play Store or App Store based on your mobile device. After launching it, you will view the search bar on the top of the screen. Place the cursor in the search bar and type the Canon App name that you prefer to install, for example, You can also tap on the “Voice Recorder” icon and search for the app by clearly saying its name. From the displayed list, select your canon app and tap on the highlighted Install button. When installed, acknowledge all the Canon Setup agreements and accept them by clicking Next. Now, you can simply add your specific printer for printing or scanning a page.
Setup the Wireless Printer via Bluetooth Using the Print Application
If you want to print from your Android device, you can add your printer to the mobile via Bluetooth. To do so, carefully follow the given directions.
- The foremost step is to start the print application i.e Canon print Inkjet/Selphy on your mobile.
- A pop-up box will come up on your screen asking you “Do you want to search for the available printers. Tap no and step forward for the next step.
- For adding your printer, tap on More option and you will discover the Bluetooth option on your mobile screen. Tap on it.
- You will be asked whether your Printer Supports the Bluetooth feature or not, tap Next. Ensure that your printer is turned on and must have Bluetooth capabilities for establishing a wireless connection.
- Now, you will see “Pair your printer and smartphone” status on your screen. Tap OK.
- Your printer name will immediately get displayed on the screen. Select it by tapping on it.
- Communicating with the Printer message will become visible on your screen. When the Pairing window appears, tap Next.
- Thereafter the “Pair with my Printer” pop-up box will come into view. Here you have to enter the 6-digit PIN display on your printer screen. But if your printer does not have a display, you will get the PIN by printing a Network Configuration page.
- Tap OK and when the “Paired” status is shown on the mobile screen, tap OK. Now, your printer is successfully linked with your mobile.
- Select the images and documents that you want to directly print from your mobile.
Print an Image Using Canon App
To enable Easy Photo Print for printing images, develop a wireless connection among your mobile and printer by connecting both the devices with a common Wifi. You can also build a connection by using the Bluetooth feature. Check out the points given below for printing an image with Easy Photo Print.
- Start the Easy Photo print Canon application and select your printer model.
- Under the Print section, choose between “Photo Albums”, “Camera”, and “Scanned Items”.
- All the available images will be displayed on your screen, select the picture you wish to print. Based on your requirements, set the Paper Size, Media Type, and Border Preferences.
- You will get to see the Prepare for Printing message on your screen. Within a few moments, your selected photo will be printed.