To begin the Canon IJ Scan Utility setup, you should know your printer or scanner model number, and to review, you can check its documentation. It is necessary that your system is linked to Wifi throughout the installation to avoid connectivity problems. This utility software is generally included in MP Drivers depending on your specific printer or scanner model. The software download and installation process are easy which you can execute by following the given procedure.
- Reach usa.canon.com and by clicking on the Drivers & Downloads tab, you will get to the Support page.
- Now, input your scanner or printer model into the allotted search bar. When you do so, your product will immediately be visible in the drop-down list below the search bar. Select it.
- Thereafter, verify the auto-selected operating system in the Driver & Downloads section. Click “Select” and then click Download.
- After the download is complete, you have to step forward for installation. To do so, run the file. In the following window, develop a wired or wireless connection among your computer and printer or scanner.
- Now, on the Software Installation List Window, you have to enable the checkbox of MP Drivers, as the Canon IJ Scan Utility is combined with MP Drivers.
- Then, take a look at the Canon software agreements displayed on your screen and click Yes. This will commence the canon printer software installation and you have to keep waiting till the processing gets over.