Canon Pixma TR8520 is a fantastic printing machine known for its mind-blowing features that make it easy to use. Therefore, it can be considered as the best printing machine for home as well as office use. Apart from its latest and advanced printing features, users still face issues while printing. Here we have covered the step-by-step procedure for all users to resolve the Canon Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline problem.
The Canon Pixma TR8520 keeps going offline issue can be easily remedied and straightforwardly. So, all users are suggested to go through the complete information provided below regarding Canon Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline problem.
Steps to Consider before Troubleshooting Canon Pixma TR8520 keeps going offline
Before proceeding further with the troubleshooting steps, consider the steps provided below.
- Ensure that the printer is turned “ON” and is not in sleep mode.
- Confirm that the printer is connected correctly with the system.
- Ensure that the printer is getting an appropriate network.
- Ensure that the canon printer software installed are correct and updated.
- Make sure that there is no paper jam issue.
- If installing new windows, then ensure to update the printer drivers.
Troubleshooting Steps for Pixma TR8520 keeps going offline issue
All users are suggested to follow the steps discussed below to fix the Canon Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline issue.
Step 1: Remove Printing Jobs
- First of all, click on the Start or Windows button.
- Then go to the settings option.
- Now in the settings window, select the “Devices” option.
- Then tap on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- After this, choose the printer and then right-click on it.
- Now from the drop-down menu, click on the “See what’s printing” option.
- Then select the previous printing jobs and delete them.
Step 2: Change Printer Status
- Go to the “Printers and Scanners” window.
- Then again, choose the printer and right-click on it.
- This time choose the printer and select the “Use printer online” option.
By applying these steps, the user can quickly get their printer online and perform the printing tasks. However, if after practicing these steps, the Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline remains the same, then try installing the printer driver again to resolve the issue.
Step 3: Reinstalling the printer driver
All users are suggested to reinstall the printer driver again to resolve the Canon Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline issue. Therefore, consider following the steps provided below.
- Open the printer server properties window to uninstall the printer driver.
- From there, remove the printer driver.
- Now once the driver gets uninstalled completely, then again open the “Printers and Scanner” window.
- After this, add the printer again.
- Then install the canon printer drivers again.
Hence these all were the steps to resolve the Canon Pixma Tr8520 keeps going offline issue. However, if any user encounters a problem while performing these steps, they are all suggested to take immediate help from the canon printer professionals. Thus, the experts will guide the users throughout the process and will provide the users with the right solution to fix the issue.