ij.start.canon | Canon.com | Canon.com/ijsetup
Enter Printer Model
Enter Printer Model
Install into your System
Ij.start.canon is a URL of a Printer Driver download window. Using this, you can download the printer driver for your Canon printer that will further work on enhancing your experience. To know more about it, you must look at the given information.
Choose your Model
Steps to Download Canon Printer Driver via ij.start.canon
For performing all the necessary functions, you have to step forward to the Canon Printer Driver Download process. Ij.start.canon is a platform for getting the driver download link. You can easily access the download link as this portal is designed with a user-friendly interface. However, to avoid any error or trouble in the middle of the process, you must follow the instructions mentioned below.
- The very first step of the process is to open any of the desired web browsers. If required, then update the browser and then proceed ahead.
- Now, in the empty address bar, type “ij.start.canon”. Once you press the Enter key, after you are done entering the URL, you will be redirected to the Printer Driver download window.
- Afterwards, click the tab stating “Setup”.
- The next window of ij.start.cannon that pops up on your screen will ask you to search for your product. In the given area, you have to type your product name of the printer whose driver you want to download. Type in the name and hit the “Go” button.
Note: If you are not aware of the model name of your printer, then move to your printer and look either on the upper panel or the front panel. The model name must be printed there.
- Thereafter, you will get the download link in the middle of your screen. Before you ahead and download the printer driver, you must make the selection of your operating system. Selecting the correct operating system is a vital step as it will help the user to get a link to the compatible application. Hence, click the tab with the inverted triangle, located on the top-right side. Select the OS from the list of options.
- Simply press the “Download” tab. Your setup file will start downloading. The process will continue for a few minutes. The time may vary with the speed of the internet connection.
Effective Method for Installing Canon Printer Driver via ij.start.canon
The process of Canon Printer Drivers installation requires you to access your printer. Hence, you must commence by setting up your printer. You need to unpack your printer and set it up in the desired location. After setting up, you have to link your Canon printer to the wireless network. For the wireless connection, you have to turn your printer on and press Copy> Menu. Next to this, you have to choose the “WLAN Setup” option. Once you are done, press the WPS button from your internet router. Press the WPS button either for a minute or two. Then, press the “Ok” button from your printer to complete the network configuration.
After all this, you are left with the installation of the ij.start.canon printer driver. To install the printer driver, follow the given directions:
- Start by searching the setup file that you have downloaded via ij.start.canon. When you get the file, double-click it.
- Proceed further by granting the permissions you are asked for. Two pop-ups box will prompt on your screen asking your permission to run the application and to make the required changes.
- Next, if you are a Mac user, then you will be asked to confirm the procedure. To do so, you have to fill the empty fields with your administrator username and password.
- Doing so, the welcome window will appear. Here, simply tap the button naming “Next”.
Note: The wizard language, by default, is set to “English”. However, if you need to make any changes, then you can do so in the welcome window by clicking the “Language” tab.
- The next step of the ij.start.canon installation procedure is to form a connection between your printer and computer. A strong and stable connection is needed for the further process. You will get the instructions right on your screen when you are done selecting the preferable method. Carefully move along the on-screen instructions and establish a connection.
- Once the connection gets formed, the wizard will begin its search for the canon printers. From the search result, make the selection of your printer.
- Afterwards, a list of all the software that is available for the download will display. Go through the list and tick mark the checkboxes beside the software that you want to install.
- Later, make yourself aware of the printer driver’s terms and conditions by reading the license agreement. Also, agree with the terms provided in the agreement. To accept, just click the “Yes” button.
- By doing so, the ij.start.canon printer driver will start installing on your system. The process will take the time of a few minutes to get finished. Hence, take a break and wait until it’s done.
- In the next window, you will be enquired if you want to perform the Print Head Alignment. If you want to do so, then click “Next” and complete the procedure by following the instructions displaying on your device.
- However, you can also complete the ij.start.canon procedure right here by hitting the “Close” button.
Canon Pixma Setup
Canon Pixma Setup
Canon Pixma Setup
Canon Pixma Setup
Learn How to Add Ink Cartridge to Your Canon Printer
For making the most out of your Canon printer, you have to set up your printer. Setting up includes a number of steps and among various steps, adding the ink cartridge is an important step. It requires a lot of attention and guidance. Ink Cartridge helps you to perform the primary function of your printer i.e. printing. However, not many of us are aware of its other uses. Other than printing, ink cartridges are also needed for the print head cleaning, which is required for keeping up with the print quality.
While performing the procedure of adding the ink, you must be really careful, as there are several errors that might prompt because of the ink cartridge. To avoid the errors and to make the process easier and smooth, you must move ahead with the given directions.
- Adding the ink cartridge requires you to turn on your printer. Hence, press the power button located on it and move ahead.
- Now, lift up the front panel of your printer. This will help you access the location where your ink cartridge slot is located.
Note: On opening the front panel, your cartridge slot will move into the middle of your printer. This will happen only when your printer is power on.
- Now, push the slots and press them in the upward direction.
- The next step is to take a new ink cartridge and unpack it. Also, take the protective tape out of the ink cartridge. This must be done very carefully.
Note: You are suggested not to shake the ink cartridge as doing so might spill it all around.
- Thereafter, take the cartridge and insert it into your printer. While you are adding you must be very careful with the electric contacts of the cartridge. Make sure you insert the colored ink cartridge in the left slot and black cartridge in the right one.
- Carefully push the cartridge in and close the outer slots by pressing them downwards. When you hear the electric sound, you are done. Lastly, take a view and ensure that you have done it in the right way.
- Close the front panel gently and conclude the process.